Four Russians to death, poisoned by gas from rotten potatoes

116

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Nicholas Khizhnyak / RIA Novosti

Four people died as a result of gas poisoning in a private house of the Kusa area of the Chelyabinsk region. About it reports TASS.

Kusa, the head of the district Yuri Lysakov said that in the cellar of the house to spoil the potatoes, which in the premises of the accumulated poisonous fumes. This was the cause of death of residents.

As the press service of EMERCOM in the region, the basement was discovered the bodies of three people, another victim showed signs of life. He was taken to the district hospital, but he died in the hospital. Among the dead is a child.

2 September it became known that three children from Kalmykia were poisoned by pesticides. The cause of poisoning could be a pair of matter, which their parents were treated the basement of the house from insects. One child died, two injured were taken to the hospital. Their condition is estimated as serious but stable. Age of children is from one year to three years.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here