Named the cause of death of eight people in a fire in the Russian five-storey building

97

www.vsyako.netFrame: 1tv.ru

Residents of a five storey building in Krasnoyarsk died, because I couldn’t unlock the door from the inside. This was announced by first Deputy mayor Vladislav Loginov, reports “Interfax”.

According to him, the door can be opened only with a key. In the apartment the guests were sitting, they couldn’t find the key.

High-rise fire occurred late on September 15. When parsing the burned structures rescuers found the bodies of four adults and four children. Among the dead were the Prosecutor Lesosibirsk Basil Fedortsov, his wife and children and sister and her family. Fedortsov came to visit his sister.

According to the preliminary version, the fire started due to short circuit. At the time of the fire, the family and guests were already asleep. Police are verifying the incident.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here