Donald Truephoto: Global Look Press
The US President Donald trump said that his administration knows the culprit in the attacks on Saudi Arabia and ready for further action. A relevant post appeared on Twitter.
“There is reason to believe that we know the perpetrator, ( … ), but waiting for the Kingdom of information about who, in their opinion, was the originator of this attack, and on what terms we will act!”, — said the American leader.
Previously, trump has authorized the use of the strategic oil reserve if necessary.
About the fire at the national oil company, Saudi Aramco became known on the morning of September 14. According to official data, the fire occurred due to drone attacks, the responsibility for the attack was claimed by the Yemeni Houthi rebels. After that, Saudi Arabia has cut oil production in half.
U.S. Secretary of state Mike Pompeo accused Iran of “unprecedented attack on the world energy supply” and urged the international community to do everything to bring Tehran to account. The official representative the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Abbas Mousavi rejected charges of involvement in the country to attack oil facilities in Saudi Arabia.
Video, photo All from Russia.