Photo: Alexander Podkorchuk / “Kommersant”
In the village of zelenogorskiy in Tver region, four people to death poisoned with an unknown liquid during a feast. This was reported on the website of the regional Department of the Investigative Committee of Russia (TFR).
According to investigators, on 15 September one of the victims brought their friends a bottle of this liquid. After that, he went to visit another friend. The next day all four were found dead.
TFR opened a criminal case under part 3 of article 238 of the criminal code of Russian Federation (“Sale of goods not meeting the requirements of safety, entailed on imprudence death of two and more persons”). The Agency has appointed is judicial-medical and is judicial-chemical examination, and also sets the source distribution of the liquid.
On 22 August it became known that in Moscow the inspector on fire safety of the trading network “Magnet” has died from a drug overdose. 27-year-old man fainted in the office, colleagues tried to help him, but failed and called an ambulance. The man was taken to the hospital, but to save him failed. The personal belongings of the deceased found a pipe for Smoking and a three pack with a banned substance.
Video, photo All from Russia.