Named the reason of mass poisoning of Russians Shawarma

38

www.vsyako.netPhoto by Evgeny Odinokova / RIA Novosti

The cause of poisoning of 16 people Shawarma in Ufa were the bacteria Staphylococcus aureus. This was announced by Deputy head of the regional Department of Rospotrebnadzor Galina Barmina, reports TASS.

According to her, the Staphylococcus found one of the employees of the kiosk, as well as in the sample of salad. For prevention, the Department has suspended work six points on trade Shawarma, which belong to the same owner.

On 12 September it was reported that 15 residents of Ufa has addressed in hospital with symptoms of food poisoning after eating Shawarma from the local kiosk. Among addressed there were five children aged 5 to 9 years.

All the victims were hospitalized, some of them were in serious condition. In fact the incident a criminal case was initiated.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here