Photo: Valery sharifulin / TASS
Two year-old boy, who along with his mother fell into a pit of boiling water in Novosibirsk, was taken out of burn shock and was transferred from intensive care. About it reported in a press-service of the regional hospital, reports TASS.
The child’s condition is assessed as serious but stable, but doctors say very good clinical momentum. The state of mother is estimated as moderate severity, resuscitation did not need it.
On 18 September it became known that in Novosibirsk, a local resident with a two-year child in a stroller fell into a pit of boiling water. The woman’s spouse said that the collapsed pavement directly beneath it. The mother went into the water waist-deep, and the child head.
The victims received severe burns, was hospitalized in the burn centre of regional hospital. Investigative Committee began checking.
Video, photo All from Russia.