Photo: Google Maps
In Lincoln, Nebraska, the girl tried to burn love letters from a former lover and started a fire in the apartment. Reported by the Daily Mail.
Monday, September 16, 19-year-old Arian of Chantel Lillard (Chantell Ariauna Lillard) went to the balcony and tried to set fire to note a small butane torch. Since the paper is not ignited, the girl threw the letters on the carpet and took a little NAP.
Soon the American woke up to the smell of burning in the bedroom carpet and called emergency service. Firefighters quickly arrived at the scene and in a few minutes extinguished the fire in the apartment. No one was hurt.
The authorities estimate that the damage caused to the apartment building was four thousand dollars (about 257 thousand). Lillard was accused of arson to property through negligence. The matter is pending a judicial inquiry.
Earlier it was reported that the inhabitant of the American city of Cincinnati, Ohio, tried to bring bed bugs and accidentally burned down an apartment building. To get rid of parasites, the woman sprayed the apartment with alcohol. Under the version of firemen, before she extinguished the candle or incense.
Video, photo All from Russia.