A child stabbed himself in the brain of the Chinese wand and survived

367

www.vsyako.netPicture: Sin Chew Daily

The little girl from the Chinese city of Wuhan, Hubei province, fell on a chopstick and punctured her brain. As reported by the website Asia One, the baby survived.

The incident occurred on September 24. Parents were given lunch daughter, who recently turned a year and five months. The child recently learned to walk and could not sit still during the meal the daughter was circling around the mother and father.

Suddenly, the girl fell face forward and stick to the food that she was holding, stuck it in his mouth. The child screamed in pain.

The girl was taken to the hospital, where doctors performed her CT scan. Who prescribed an urgent operation. It turned out that the stick had entered the cerebellum two centimeters and pierced the jugular vein. Moreover, on a stick remained of the rice grain.

Doctors said that patient was very lucky, because the wand didn’t hurt the brain stem. If that were to happen, the probability of death would increase significantly.

At the moment, the Chinese woman is undergoing treatment in the ICU, she’s still the risk of infection intracranial infection.

Doctors warn parents to closely monitor children during meal times and not allow them to walk while eating. Every year at the hospital are faced with dozens of such cases.

Earlier it was reported that in the Indian city of Bundi, Rajasthan, doctors removed from the digestive system of a local resident over hundreds of nails. The younger brother of the men said that in the last two and a half years he was taking medicines from a mental illness.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here