Photo by RIA Novosti
Three of the four children killed in a fire in a residential building in the Volokolamsk district of the Moscow region, was left unattended. This was reported by TASS source in law enforcement bodies.
The interlocutor of Agency has told, that at the time the fire started, the children were home alone. Their father recently died. Mother walked out and left the kids with grandpa. However, he went to the familiar, and the children were left alone. As a result, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Besides them, killed 30-year-old woman and her child who were trying to get out of a burning house — they suffocated in the stairwell. Just the time of the fire the house was occupied by 17 people, 12 of them were evacuated, the three needed medical assistance, but they refused hospitalization.
The Agency interlocutor also noted that in addition to the version of the circuit wiring is a version of faulty appliances.
Earlier it was reported that on the night of 7 August in the suburban village Chismena there was a fire that killed four children — two kids under the age of three years, one five year and one year-old and 30-year-old woman.
Video, photo All from Russia.