Russian top Manager died from poisoned cocaine

22

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Maxim Bogodvid / RIA Novosti

The top Manager of the insurance company “VSK insurance house” died at his dacha in the suburbs, poisoned by a drug. On Monday, October 7, according to Baza.

According to the publication, the incident occurred on June 8, late in the evening, when 33-year-old man arrived at a country house, situated in the village of Rework (Odintsovo district). On this day his wife and children were on vacation.

After he became ill, the man managed to contact a brother living nearby, and asked him urgently to come. However, after a few minutes he lost consciousness and soon died.

The examination of the case continued for several months. In the end, the experts established that the death occurred due to poisoning by cocaine, where we found a large number of toxic foreign substances. The relatives of the deceased believe that it was deliberately poisoned.

On 22 August it was reported that the inspector at the fire safety of the trading network “Magnet” has died from a drug overdose during a meeting in the Moscow office. While examining the body, police found three packages with a prohibited substance and a Smoking pipe.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here