Photo: Ruslan Krivobok / RIA Novosti
Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko has confirmed that he has left Ukraine. Relevant post he posted on his page in Facebook on Sunday, November 3.
According to Babchenko, he told about the plans to leave six months ago. “The kid said, the boy did. Is the process “I’m” running”, — he noted, having promised to return after some time on the tank “Abrams” (Abrams) is an American production.
He also relayed a “thank you” to the journalist Yevgeny Kiselev, who told about leaving Babchenko. “Because he was able to resist and not to disclose to at least have my address. Flint, not people”, — the journalist wrote.
Earlier in November Kiselev in his author’s program “milk and Honey”, posted on YouTube, said that Babchenko went to Ukraine “whether in Estonia or in Finland.”
In December 2018, Babchenko said that he would leave the country in case of victory in the presidential election of the party leader “Batkivshchyna” Yulia Tymoshenko. The journalist explained that after the arrival of Tymoshenko to power, he will be deported to Russia.
At the end of may 2018, the Ukrainian authorities announced the death of Arkady Babchenko. It was reported that the reporter was shot in the stairwell of his home. Less than a day after the journalist appeared at a press conference dedicated to his murder, and said that the incident was a hoax.
Before that, in August 2017, Babchenko wrote on his page in Facebook that will arrive to Moscow on “the first “Abrams”, which will go on the Tver” and give the Russians a “humanitarian stew”.
Video, photo All from Russia.