Klitschko responded to accusations of treason

110

www.vsyako.net

The mayor of Kiev Vitali Klitschko believes that the criminal case of treason, opened against him and two of his assistants, has no prospects. He told about it on air of TV channel Ukraine, a video published on the official website of the Ukrainian capital.

According to Klitschko, the “news” about the beginning of the investigation against him for three weeks, but only now it began to spread in the media, his political rivals. “The prospects for this business has, I’m sure. And I very funny that there talking about the alleged treason. Let check!” — the politician said.

November 6, the National anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) filed a criminal case against the mayor of Kiev Vitali Klitschko and his two deputies. The investigation initiated on the fact of possible treason and embezzlement in the building of the Ukrainian capital.

Previously it was also reported that the NAB filed a case against Klitschko on suspicion of embezzlement of budget funds in the reconstruction of the bridge shuliavska in Kiev. It was reported that the case was initiated at the request of the Supreme court of Ukraine anti-corruption (WACHS).

In September, the Ukrainian government agreed to the dismissal of Klitschko head of Kyiv city state administration. According to Prime Minister Alexey Goncharuk, the decision soon received President Vladimir Zelensky, who made the final decision to dismiss Klitschko from his post. On the same day the mayor of Kiev called his dismissal illegal.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here