Photo: RIA Novosti/Mikhail Voskresenskiy
In the village of Transferred workers of the Moscow region plant for processing of waste found in a landfill a drink with a label “Russian cognac”, tried it and died. About it reports the edition “Moscow member of the Komsomol”.
According to the newspaper, workers Gennady Ivanov and Nikolai Zaprianov died on the spot. Gennady Danilov was taken to the hospital, but doctors were unable to resuscitate him. Also hospitalized Ilya Ermolaev and Sergei Voronov. Their condition was not specified.
It is noted that all the victims were natives Batyrevskogo and Kanashsky areas of the Chuvash Republic.
The case is under investigation.
In October it was reported the blogger from Tolyatti Ilya Gubarev, known as the Bomber, who bought a bottle of vodka sitting on the porch of the shop male. After a few hours he died. The deceased was the former Director of the local school Nikolay Kolchanov.
Video, photo All from Russia.