Three-year-old boy fell into a cauldron of soup and died

86

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Ajay Verma / Reuters

Three-year-old boy from the village near the Indian city Hyderabad, state of Telangana fell into the cauldron of boiling soup sambar and died from burns. This publication reports the Daily Mail.

Sunday, November 17, a boy named Suresh (Suresh) was with his father at the village celebration. The child was playing near the place where food is prepared, and fell into a boiling pot of sambar.

The boy received serious burns, he was rushed to the hospital. On Tuesday, November 19, Suresh died.

The father of the deceased informed the police about the incident. Law enforcement officials are investigating.

Earlier it was reported that in Kunming, China’s Yunnan province, the waitress received burns after lighter exploded in hot soup. The client is one of the popular Chinese restaurants of the network Haidilao dropped his lighter into the dish when I gave it to a friend.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here