A Russian teenager died after visiting the Park

177

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Alexey Sukhorukov / RIA Novosti

Sixteen-year-old boy died in hospital after he was stuck in the pool and swallowed some water in the Novosibirsk water Park “Akvamir”. About it RIA Novosti said the representative of the regional Ministry of health.

According to him, the death came at 3:00 (23:00 GMT) on Monday, January 13. All a few days after admission to the intensive care unit the teenager was on a ventilator and in the consciousness did not come.

The incident occurred on January 8. According to the regional Prosecutor’s office, a young man from Kemerovo was resting in the water Park with my parents. During independent pool his leg stuck in a metal design. As a result, he began to sink and drown. Gave him CPR on the spot and was hospitalized in serious condition.

The investigative Committee opened a criminal case under article 238 of the criminal code (“performance of works or rendering of services that do not meet the requirements of life or health of consumers”).

In December, a nine-year boy from Blagoveshchensk fell into a coma after going in the pool. He could not swim and was left without adult supervision, walked into the water and sank to the bottom.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here