In Libya said about respect for Putin and resumed fighting

57

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Ismail Zetouni / Reuters

The truce had “collapsed” and the fighting in Tripoli has resumed, said the Chairman of the Libyan chamber of representatives (a permanent Parliament) of akila Saleh Issa, the TV channel “al-Gad”, reports TASS.

The MP pointed out that the authorities in the East and the Libyan national army (LNA) field Marshal Khalifa the Haftarot had previously agreed to a truce out of respect for the request of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin.

He noted that the invasion of Turkey, which the Libyan army was accused of “supporting terrorists”, was the cause of a protracted battle to liberate the capital.

The haftorah talks with the head of the national consensus Government (NTC) by Faiz by Sarraj was planned in Moscow on January 13. But the forces of the LDF refused to leave Tripoli, the field Marshal left the Russian capital and has not signed a peace agreement with Sarraj, explaining that the agreement ignores the many demands of the Libyan army.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan invited parties to the Libyan conflict to declare a ceasefire from midnight on 12 January and to start negotiations. Haftarah first refused the offer and decided to continue the offensive on Tripoli. But then the LDF announced the ceasefire in the Western region of Libya from midnight on January 12.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here