She has drank a lot of paracetamol and died

214

www.vsyako.netPhoto of Denis Abramov / RIA Novosti

In Buryatia 24-year-old girl died due to the fact that he drank too much paracetamol for three days — this has led to fatal liver damage. About it reported the edition “Number one” referring to the Republican clinical hospital.

As explained in the medical facility, the girl took paracetamol 6 tablets for 3 days along with 2 tablets of aspirin and other drugs. The maximum daily dose of this medication — 8 tablets. Doctors told that the patient coincided several factors affecting the diet, which interfere with the function of the enzyme system of the liver, as well as the previously previous infection hepatitis B.

The hospital added that paracetamol affects the liver and causes severe necrosis, which often require organ transplantation. Doctors also urged Russians not to self-medicate.

Earlier it was reported that in Saratov 28-year-old local resident, who suffers from diabetes, five months did not receive preferential medicines and died due to the outbreak of complications. The lack of medicines arose due to problems with their purchase of the regional Ministry of health.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here