Four homeless Russians burned down in the well

54

www.vsyako.netPhoto by Evgeny Biatov / RIA Novosti

In the Oktyabrsky district of Ulan-Ude, four homeless people died in a fire inside the well, which was a rooming house. This was reported on the website of the Investigative Committee in Buryatia.

According to authorities, the fire occurred on the morning of 22 January at the Geological the street, the smoke from the well noticed by passers-by. When extinguishing a fire inside found the bodies of two men and two women who were homeless.

In the UK suggest that the fire occurred because of careless handling of fire while Smoking and the use of burners for cooking or lighting. In the well found various items of clothing and lifestyle which could easily catch fire.

In fact the incident a criminal case under part 3 of article 109 of the criminal code (“Causing death on imprudence to two and more persons”).

Earlier in Krasnoyarsk the ambulance crew refused to hospitalize a homeless patient who spent several hours with almost no traffic. A group of homeless asked a passer-by phone to call an ambulance for companion, because he had a “bad heart”. According to a passerby who loaned the phone, the doctors refused to take the man to the hospital, asking: “And why take it? Really, why is it needed?”, and advised to call the police. The further fate of men is unknown.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here