Kokorin has clarified the future in “Zenith”

209

www.vsyako.netAlexander Kokorinov: Alexey Danichev / RIA Novosti

Russian striker of “Zenit” Alexander Kokorin said that he would not go with the team on the basic fees before the resumption of the championship of Russia. About it reports “the Rise”.

“The decision is already made, and announced to me about it. About where I will continue career while can not say anything,” admitted 28-year-old forward.

Earlier on January 28 sports journalist Vasily Utkin said the amount of wages allegedly spelled out in the new contract Kokorin with Zenit. According to his information, the player receives 20 thousand rubles per month.

21 January, “Sochi” announced about the lease of the player. In a statement, the club mentioned that Kokorin will carry the team the rest of the season 2019/2020. The football agent has denied the news of the transfer. On the same day, the striker took part in a friendly match, “Zenit” and scored a hat-trick.

Kokorin joined Zenit after his release from prison in September 2019. Along with the player, Pavel Mamaev, he was convicted of involvement in two fights in Moscow in October 2018.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here