Washing machine killed the Russian current

188

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Globallookpress.com

A resident of Zainsk in Tatarstan was electrocuted from the washing machine. This was reported on the website of the Investigative Committee for the Republic.

According to the Agency, on the morning of 25 January, 61-year-old man was cleaning the drains in the bathroom. To crawl under the sink, he began to move the washing machine but forgot to disconnect it from the network. While he was standing in water that was spilled on the floor.

The car was nezazelene, the man touched her hand and got a shock. He died at the scene from his injuries. The body of the deceased in a few hours, found the son. SK started checking.

Earlier it was reported that a resident of St. Petersburg was walking the dog in the Nevsky district of the city and died from the shock — next to her found bare wire. A criminal case under part 2 of article 238 of the criminal code (“the Provision of services that do not meet the requirements of safety, entailed on imprudence death of the person”).

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here