She has burned “the Mole”

209

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Natalia Seliverstova / RIA Novosti

A resident of Moscow accidentally spilled a tool for cleaning pipes “Mole” at work and received burns of varying degrees. This was reported by REN TV.

As it became known publication, the woman burned my leg. She was taken to the burn unit of a Moscow hospital.

In November 2019 the Russian mathematician Oleg Ivashov-Musatov, who had a tool for cleaning pipes “Mole”, has died at 92 years old. Presumably, he accidentally drank a means of confusing the bottles in the bathroom. A mathematician was in intensive care toxicology ward in a serious condition.

In June, the Russian producer Bari Alibasov accidentally drank a tool for cleaning pipes “Mole”. He was hospitalized with acute poisoning. The producer received strong burns of the esophagus, a few days spent in a coma.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here