Photo: Sion Touhig / Getty Images
Customers had no teeth on the procedures used for bleaching because of inept doctors. On it informs “bi-Bi-si”.
According to the portal of the study, the number of unqualified specialists procedures increased by 26 percent in 2019, compared with last year. Many cosmetologists do not have the appropriate medical education, use of funds, which further lead to loss of teeth, burns and blisters in the mouth and face.
One of the victims Clare Clark (Clare Clark) spoke about the implications of 60 pounds (about five thousand rubles) teeth whitening. After a visit to the beautician and she could not eat and speak due to the fact that her upper lip was swollen. The swelling went two days later, however, the client suffered from blisters in the mouth a few more weeks.
“I contacted the specialist and she said it looks like an allergic reaction, but from a medical point of view any advice from her was not followed,” said 42-year-old Clark.
The experts noted that in the UK anyone can a few hours to obtain the certificate of specialist in whitening that will allow them to open their own business.
In January 2020, the doctor self-taught gave the woman beef gelatin instead of Botox and it infected her. After the injection the pensioner suffered anaphylactic shock — a painful allergic reaction, which in the case of the untimely assistance provided could be the cause of her death.
Video, photo All from Russia.