Two Russian businessmen were found dead in Spain


www.vsyako.netPhoto: Susana Vera / Reuters

Two Russian businessmen were found dead in the municipality of Dénia in Spain. The cause of death is called the leakage of gas, reports Información.

It is reported that the deceased 62 — year-old businessmen. They slept in different rooms and both were poisoned by carbon monoxide, not waking up. The accident occurred due to faulty gas boiler in a house that belonged to one of the immigrants from Russia.

The police was on the scene after one of the relatives of the victims are unable to reach him and began to sound the alarm. The medical examiner confirmed that signs of violent death there. Investigators also found no signs that the house was trying to Rob. The names of the victims were not disclosed.

In December 2019, it became known about the death of Russians in the Spanish province of Barcelona: she was murdered by her lover, a Spaniard. The murderer was arrested and admitted his guilt.

Video, photo All from Russia.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here