Frame: Telegram-channel BAZA
Eyewitnesses of the explosion and fire in a residential building in Magnitogorsk revealed details of the rescue of the residents of the apartment where there was an emergency. Their words results in the publication of “up” in your Telegram channel.
According to eyewitnesses, the owner of the apartment was taken to the intensive care unit. Two children who were in the room at the time of the explosion also managed to save.
“In my kitchen window collapsed, the balcony… and the front flew out the door. Look, yells the neighbor’s little boy is… two years Old, I guess. Is charred. I grabbed the blanket wrapped”, — said the interlocutor of the edition.
About the explosion it became known earlier, on March 26. It was reported that in a residential building in Magnitogorsk, an explosion occurred and the fire started. Presumably, exploded household gas in the apartment, where an elderly woman and a child one and a half years. Evacuated 27 people.
Video, photo All from Russia.