21-year-old has a kite and received fatal electric shock

198

www.vsyako.netPhoto: @independentelimeira

Brazilian footballer Independiente Cayo Silva died from electrocution while playing with a kite in Sao Paulo. It is reported by The Sun.

Snake 21-year-old footballer hit the power line. Thus, the athlete received a fatal electric shock. The club expressed condolences to relatives in connection with the death of the player and called the incident “a terrible incident”.

Silva played for Independiente club fourth division of the Brazilian championship. The player played the position of left back.

In 22 games for the club, Silva scored six goals. He was considered a master of free kicks.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here