Firefighters “rescued” Muscovite from the barbecue on the balcony

226

www.vsyako.netPhoto: AGN “Moscow”

A Muscovite decided to barbecue on the balcony, but his neighbors took the smoke from the fire for the fire and called rescuers. It is reported Agency city news “Moscow” with reference to a source in the emergency services.

The incident occurred in the area Novogireevo on Federal Avenue. Emergency workers responded to a call from the seventh floor of high-rise buildings were visible clouds of gray smoke. The door nobody opened.

“As it turned out, the landlord in violation of safety rules was prepared on the balcony barbecue. He roasted meat on the grill with kindling an open fire,” — said the source.

Earlier, the resident of Kuzbass fried barbecue in the country and accidentally burned the neighbor’s house. Arrived at the scene, police found that the man stole a friend’s mobile phone over nine thousand rubles, and he kept the drugs.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here