Muscovite sued LG money to repair the apartment

226

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Alexander Miridonov / Kommersant

A resident of the Moscow district of Lyublino sued more than 2 million rubles for the repair of an apartment from one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electronics and appliances — LG. It is reported by Telegram-channel Mash.

In 2019 in the apartment of Muscovites there was a fire. It was found that the dwelling caught fire due to smart refrigerator LG: for some strange reason he switched to the emergency mode, the warm exhaust of the compressor caught fire Wallpapers, fire quickly began to spread.

The victim filed in the Lublin court claim against the Russian representative of LG company — LLC “LG electronics Rus”. The court ruled that the firm must pay the woman more than 2 million rubles to 1.4 million rubles to the account of damages, the penalty for refusing a peaceful settlement in the amount of 732 thousand rubles compensation for moral damage in the amount of 60 thousand and legal expenses (9 thousand rubles).

The representatives of LG with the court’s decision disagree — they argue that the fire occurred because of flaw in the wiring.

In the fall of 2019 in the EMERCOM of Russia was advised to use in apartments and private homes Autonomous smoke detectors reduce risk of death in the event of fires in residential premises. In addition, rescuers recommended to keep the home fire extinguishers and to control the operation of heating devices.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here