The number of victims of fire in Moscow hospital No. 50, where the coronavirus-infected patients has increased to two. It is reported by REN TV.
Specifies that the second deceased was an elderly woman after the fire was hospitalized with the diagnosis “poisoning with burning products”. Besides, earlier the pensioner had identified a coronavirus.
Fire in the intensive care unit of Metropolitan hospital No. 50 took place on may 9. The first killed was also a patient of the hospital, he had died in the fire. It is unknown whether he was treated from coronavirus infection or other disease.
The cause of the fire was a malfunction in the ventilator (ALV) manufactured by the company “Aventa-M”. Subsequently, the CPS checked by the ventilator in the capital’s hospitals and found no failures.
Video, photo All from Russia.