Dog chewed up leaves are popular home plants and died

192

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Kate Wagner page in Facebook

In the U.S. state of Wisconsin French bulldog named Lily nibbled a popular house plant died. About this newspaper the New York Post.

Kate Wagner (Kate Wagner) told me that in the beginning of may Lily chewed the leaves of cycads are drooping and poisoned. As soon as the eight month old cat began to show signs of indisposition, the hostess took her to the vet. There the dog mounted the feed tube and prescribe treatment. Despite the efforts of Wagner and veterinarians, may 16 Lily died.

The American admitted that he had bought this tree plant, because I didn’t know about its high toxicity. “I noticed this decorative tree on the shelf among other harmless plants. It was not a single warning labels,” she says.

Wagner highlighted a story in the media to warn others about the dangers of this house plant. “If you’re a fan of indoor plants, please before buying, carefully study each new plant, — she called. — Even if you think that the plant is in a safe place, your little rascals can still get into trouble”. She also asked the stores to mark for buyers of toxic plants.

The cycad drooping poisonous by eating both for people and for animals. Taste of a plant attractive to Pets. Clinical symptoms of poisoning appear within 12 hours and can include vomiting, nausea, weakness, and seizures. Toxic all parts of the plant, especially the seeds.

Last year it was reported that three dogs have died after swimming in a pond blooming of the U.S. state of North Carolina. They found signs of poisoning by blue-green algae.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here