The Russians decided to prove the Flammability of the sanitizer and burned man in a boarding school

179

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Oleg Karsaev / “Kommersant”

The patient boarding home for the elderly and disabled in the Lipetsk region have decided to prove the Flammability of sanitizer and burned man. This was reported on the website of the Investigative Committee for the region.

According to authorities, 46-year-old man treated with steripod established medical instrument and accidentally dropped the bottle sitting next to 71-year-old neighbor.

The Russians decided to convince him that the liquid contains alcohol and held it to his trousers for a lighter, clothes caught fire. The flame was extinguished, but the victim got burns, he was hospitalized. He soon died due to the burns, which was complicated by bilateral total pleuropneumonia serous with a fibrous component and swelling of the brain.

SK brought criminal case as regards 1 article 109 of the criminal code (“Causing death on imprudence”). The suspect has given grateful evidences.

In may, a resident of Gorno-Altaisk on the dispute ignited the woman, whom he met on the collection of wild garlic. He said he can do it, during joint drinking of alcohol, but she accepted his words as a joke and didn’t believe. Then the man doused her with gasoline and set on fire, and then helped to run to bath and put out the fire. The victim was hospitalized, the attacker was detained.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here