North Korea has threatened South military response “beyond imagination”, said the Agency “Yonhap”, citing the government media of the DPRK.
Enemies of the North Korean state, predicted “a deafening roar of revenge”, which would be beyond the limits of imagination “those who make noise about the possible consequences.”
“This is just the beginning (…) the Patience of our military is over and they announced that they were developing a detailed and serious plan of hostilities”, — quotes Agency the publication of the newspaper “Rodong Sinmun”, official organ of the DPRK.
Previously a tough response to any military provocation promised in South Korea: the representative of the chiefs of the country, the Jung Dong Jin said that in the event of hostilities, the North would “pay a high price”.
The explosion of the node inter-Korean ties near the border became known on the morning of June 16. It happened shortly after the news about the plans of the DPRK to deploy troops in the demilitarized border region: the North Korean authorities intended to strengthen the border with its southern neighbors. The Minister of unification of Korea said that North Korea had planned a blast in advance and openly, it was announced: a few days before the incident, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Yu-Jeong called inter-Korean site useless.
Video, photo All from Russia.