Photo: Illawarra Snake Catcher
Residents of a suburb of the Australian city of Wollongong found in the sink in the bathroom of a large diamond Python. About this site reports News.com.au.
Wednesday, June 17, the owners of the house heard a strange sound from the bathroom and came to see what was happening. In the sink they found a Python with a length of five meters. To get rid of the snake, they called a specialist.
Zmeelov Glen peacock (Glen Peacock) suggested that Python lived on the roof and fell from the air vent in the bathroom ceiling. Specialist advised the owners of the house to establish a safe air ventilation to the snake did not hit their house.
Diamond pythons are not poisonous. Its name they received because of the characteristic diamond-shaped spots of bright yellow or cream color on the back.
Earlier it was reported that the inhabitant of the Australian city of Brisbane, Queensland, discovered in the toilet a living snake. According arrived the expert in catching snakes, it was a diamond Python.
Video, photo All from Russia.