The Russians appreciated the removal of introduced because of the coronavirus restrictions

210

www.vsyako.netPhoto: PPI / Global look

The Russians appreciated the easing of restrictions due to the coronavirus. Most of them supported the mitigation measures, the report said the service “Work.ru” reported RIA Novosti.

According to the service, for the removal of the measures voted 68 percent of respondents. “According to them, it is now the incidence of virus falls and offers more opportunities to exit the crisis,” — noted there. Thus, according to the other 32 percent of respondents, the limitations started to shoot too early, as the situation of coronavirus has not stabilized.

In addition, 43 percent of Russians expressed the opinion that the measures needed to mitigate for a long time. Another 21 percent said that at the moment the time for the lifting of restrictions is most appropriate. 14 percent believe that the measures had to be extended until the end of June, the remaining nine percent of the respondents that they acted before the end of summer and longer.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here