The Russians began to return to the offices

100

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Konstantin Kokoshkin / Global Look

The majority of Russians have returned to work in the offices. This is stated in the study of service “Work.ru” reports owned by Grigory Berezkin RBC.

According to the survey, continue to work on udalenke only a quarter of Russians — 25%. The remaining three-quarters of respondents — 75 percent — went to office work. It is easily returned to the previous regime, only about 40 percent of respondents. More on remote they missed the office atmosphere and communication with colleagues. Another third of Russians said that during the isolation unaccustomed to spending time on the road.

During the insulation 42 percent of respondents continued to work as usual. 30 percent were not working, the remaining 28 percent of respondents switched to remote mode. Of them have already returned to the offices of 68 percent, seven percent use both work from home and office.

The survey was attended by 4.5 thousand of Russians older than 18 years from all districts of the country.

Earlier, the Russians gave advice on return to work after exclusion. In particular, to increase the load is gradually, and also to try to distribute it.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here