Photo: Emin Jafarov / “Kommersant”
The inhabitant of the Irkutsk region Maxim Savelyev held a simple operation for appendicitis, after which 30-year-old man became the invalid of the first group. It is reported Baza.
According to a source in the regional clinical hospital where he was operated on Savelyev, the man suffered from the toxic action of anesthetic called “Blokkos”. At toxic damage of the body and the allergic reaction of the patient to the anesthesia indicated and the doctors themselves, however, the relatives Savelyev declare the cause of the resulting complications has become artificial coma in which he had to enter due to clinical death.
After the standard operation status Savelyev tried to stabilize for two and a half months in intensive care, but gave up and sent him to hospice as nerabilities. According to the sister of the patient, where it is not groomed properly. When she came to visit my brother, I found that the tube with the food was dried up, and his mouth was covered with a black crust due to prolonged lack of moisture. He could not bring himself even to raise his head and open my eyes.
Sister Savelyev through the acting head of the Irkutsk region Igor Kobzev made the transfer of his brother from the hospice back to the hospital. She is looking for paid rehabilitation centre who became disabled after an operation for appendicitis brother.
Earlier in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky boy became disabled because of improper actions of doctors in three hospitals, the parents proved it in court. Health problems the child has had a month after birth, in December 2012. Then the kid began to feel ill and the parents appealed to the clinic, then to the regional hospital. Soon the child started having problems with vision and there were a delay in speech and mental development. Now the boy must routinely undergo examinations and treatment outside the region. The child’s parents claim that their son did not timely analysis on platelets and blood clotting, in spite of reason.
Video, photo All from Russia.