In the Donbass began on 21st indefinite truce

64

www.vsyako.netPhoto: Alexander Ermochenko / Reuters

From midnight Monday, July 27, in the Donbass has started to operate a full and comprehensive ceasefire, which Ukraine, Russia and the OSCE agreed in the framework of the Trilateral contact group (TAG). It is reported by “NV”.

According to the decision of the parties, the truce should be observed until full settlement of the armed conflict in Eastern Ukraine. In the headquarters Operations of the joint forces said that the demarcation line appears, the inspectors and the media, but “the scale of such events [this] was not for the entire period of operation”.

The political scientist Ruslan Bortnik said on his page in Facebook that the parties in the 21-th time attempt to comply with the agreement on an indefinite ceasefire.

Previously, the observance of the cease-fire on July 27, said in the breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk national republics (DND and LNR).

The TAG agreed on additional measures to ensure the truce in Donbas on July 22. DNR called the move a breakthrough. Russia also reacted positively to the harmonization of measures.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here