Golikova has told about the beginning of the new academic year in Russian schools and universities

48

www.vsyako.netTatyana Golikova Photo: Alexander Miridonov / Kommersant

The new school year in Russian schools start on 1 September in the traditional format. Universities can postpone the beginning of the school year, but not more than two months. I told about it Vice-the Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova at a meeting on the situation of coronavirus, a live broadcast which is on YouTube.

“Given the current epidemic situation, we decided the new school year in schools to start as usual in September, if there is no additional risk in some regions,” he said, noting the need to ensure that the traditional school lines with the preventive measures.

Golikova added that 92 percent of Russian universities are also planning to start the school year on 1 September in the traditional format, the remaining 8 per cent from September 14. She said that if necessary, universities can postpone the beginning of the school year, but not more than two months.

In addition, according to Golikova, the Russian universities planned to continue studying and foreign students, but in a remote format.

Earlier, the Minister of education Sergey Kravtsov announced that the new school year in Russian schools will begin from September 1 in the usual format, distance learning will not be introduced. He added that the Ministry of education is preparing for the opening of all schools and the traditional rulers. In this July 8, Kravtsov said that the traditional rulers on 1 September will not be because of a pandemic coronavirus, and added that the event “will be held in a little different format.”

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here