Prilepin commented about the route of the detainees in Belarus fighters PMC Wagner

68

www.vsyako.netThe male of Prilepite: Ekaterina Chesnokova / RIA Novosti

The former Deputy battalion commander of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people’s Republic (DPR), the writer Zakhar Prilepin commented about the route of the detainees in Belarus, the Russian mercenaries from PMCs Wagner. About it reports “Interfax”.

Prilepin said that not managing “these guys, they’re adults, professional soldiers”. The writer expressed confidence that the end point of the troops from PMCs was “definitely not Belarus”. Among the detainees are people who were in his battalion in the DNI. “As far as I know, tomorrow they had to fly to the point of his appointment,” he said, not specifying which country it is.

Writes Telegram-channel WarGonzo, Belarus used PMC Wagner as a transport hub. Fighters from Minsk had to go to African countries, writes the author of the channel. He assured that he knew that the Belarusian secret services and the President of the country Alexander Lukashenko.

Earlier it became known that among the detainees were natives of Prilepin’s battalion, who fought in the Donbas to the murder of the first DND Alexander Zakharchenko. The division was subordinated to the Ministry of interior DND.

A team of 32 Russians are called Russian mercenaries detained in a sanatorium near Minsk earlier on July 29. According to BelTA, they drew the attention of uncharacteristic for Russian tourists behavior and monotonous clothing in military style. Another man was arrested in the South of Belarus. It is argued that they all belong to the PMCs Wagner. In their attitude checks, the Investigative Committee of Belarus.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here