Photo: Public Domain / Wikimedia
The developer of the site, which is a monument of architecture of the power plant “Tryokhgornaya manufactory” at Krasnopresnenskaya embankment in Moscow has stepped up attempts to obtain permission for construction on this site. Thus there was danger of demolition just a unique monument of industrial architecture of the capital in the early twentieth century. About this newspaper “arguments of the week”.
According to the newspaper, there were documents showing that the city construction Department of Moscow under the leadership of Rafik Zagrutdinova and the Department of urban planning policy of Moscow under the leadership of Sergei Levkin agreed on the project of building the monument. The project envisages the reduction of new space constructed on the plot to 94 000 square meters.
According to “Argumenty Nedeli”, then checked the possible scheme of destruction of the monument of cultural heritage and further development of all land, by harmonizing old version on 316 thousand square meters. “It is clear that about any architectural project’s compliance with the surrounding buildings it is not. Nearby, the ITC agreed the construction of a 200-meter skyscraper. Will be destroyed riverine panoramas of Moscow, which is the heritage of the city, and building ugly buildings will destroy the historic landscape of the area”, — emphasized in the publication.
In 2012 the plant was halted and the area cleared. Then was proposed the concept of transformation of the CHP in the center of the Russian avant-garde with place for exhibits, art studios, library, lecture hall, the Cinematheque, Depository and research center. But this idea did not arouse interest from the city authorities, the newspaper writes.
Another bill proposed the construction of a multifunctional office center. However, to implement this company “Ukrgazservice”, which rented the land at Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment possession 10 it was necessary to reduce the protected zone of cultural heritage. Early status of cultural heritage was buildings 1, 6, 7, making it impossible to construction on the site of large buildings. The examination carried out by order of the Tashir group of companies in 2014 (the municipality recognized it two years later), allowed to remove protected status from the ground around the monument.
In may 2016 published an act of the state historical-cultural expertise (the author — I. A. Markina), recommending it be referred to the monuments only building 1. This meant, according to the newspaper, the critical reduction of the buffer zone.
“This practice, when filing a Builder accredited experts can justify building in any place, became widespread during the Luzhkov. So this time, on the order of “Tashir” authoritative experts wrote a document justifying the construction in the buffer zone Electric station Trekhgornij manufactory, — attention is drawn to the publication. On the basis of this examination of town-planning-land Commission of Moscow agreed on the construction of a residential house in the United protected zone of monuments of history and culture No. 131. This tactic is often used by developers for the further destruction of the protected areas when the protected area is reduced to one building, which “accidentally” destroyed due to construction nearby. So is it the same as with the demolition of apartment buildings companies “the Anchor” and home Prosenik on the First Tverskaya-Yamskaya street, which was illegally demolished with a ridiculous payment of a fine of 200 000 rubles.”
According to the newspaper, in 2018 “Ukrgazservice” tried to obtain a positive conclusion of Mosgorekspertiza for the construction of skyscrapers with a height of 212 meters. The total area of building monsters were 316 thousand square meters. In the submitted project to build skyscrapers was supposed to be a monument of architecture, says the publication. The company justified has received a negative opinion due to the mismatch of technical documentation for engineering-geological and engineering-ecological surveys and the requirements of sanitary-epidemiological regulations. The project has received more than 200 comments Mosgorekspertiza including part demolition of the existing buildings and fire safety standards.
On Krasnopresnenskaya embankment almost 100 years ago was built “power station of the factory “Tryokhgornaya manufactory”. It was one of the first power plants built in Moscow during the Soviet period (1926-1928) on GOELRO plan. In 1931, the CHP ceased to be original power plant, and it became a district heating plant. In 1970, the architect Rozhin builds for CHP peak boiler, reminiscent of steamship pipe.
Video, photo All from Russia.