Trump narrowed the gap from Biden

594

www.vsyako.netDonald Truephoto: Carlos Barria / Reuters

The US President Donald trump has significantly reduced the gap in popularity among the voters from the most likely opponent in the election of the Democratic party Joe Biden. This became known from the results of a poll by the SSRS service on the order of CNN.

According to sociologists, the favorite in the presidential race remains Biden, who announced that if elected the candidate for Vice-President will be Senator Kamala Harris. For the Democrats ready to vote, 50 percent of respondents. Trump and the current Vice-President Michael Penny scored 46 percent of the votes of potential voters.

The majority of respondents said that relate to the upcoming presidential elections “with great enthusiasm” that was a new record in the CNN poll since 2003.

In early June, Biden was ahead of the current occupant of the White house with a score of 55 to 41 percent. In the 15 us States that have the greatest importance from the point of view of election outcome, a rating of Biden is on average 49 percent, and trump is behind by one percentage point.

Previously, the website FiveThirtyEight has identified a favorite of confrontation between Biden and trump. According to experts, the candidate of the Democrats will win the November elections with a probability of 72 percent. The probability of victory of the current head of the White house amounted to 28 percent.

U.S. elections scheduled for November 3, 2020.

Video, photo All from Russia.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here